Monday, July 11, 2011

First P-day

Greetings familia and bonjour.

My companion's name is Elder Thomas and my district is super amazing awesome. I've enjoyed my time here and I'm so glad that I am here and are having the experiences. I've started using the camera, the only problem I noticed is that I still have 1500 pictures left before my card is full so that means you won't get to see the pics for a while, and I will still need your address once I do take the pictures.

I've been here almost a week and I already can't wait to leave and get to Washington. I haven't had much time to miss home with how busy they keep us here but I still love all of you and I'm looking forward for two years to meeting up with you again.

The experiences here have been spiritual and funny, and others interesting. Our fireside on Sunday about repentance and how it's a positive experience was a wonderful thing to listen to. I've seen my friends here and I enjoy seeing them around the MTC. There have been funny quotes while here, for example, Elder Dees says, "I think I fell in love, oh wait there goes another one." as he looks at another sister missionary passing by. My interesting Experience for the week was at gym time and I learned that defenders in soccer need to stop the ball one way and get out of the way for the ball going the other way, aka, I got in the head by a soccer ball that my team's goalie kicked trying to get it into the field.

This will be my letter for the week. If you or anyone else reading this wants to write me a letter that could be better because I might have more time to write during the week than the 30 minutes I have of computer time on P-day.
Take care and keep sending me stuff.
Sincerly
Elder Mullen

1 comment:

  1. His address at the MTC is:

    Elder Lance Joshua Mullen
    MTC Mailbox # 281
    WA-KENN 0726
    2005 N 900 E
    Provo, UT 84604-1793

    ReplyDelete