Saturday, July 7, 2012

New Companion-Elder Bates and 4th of July Fun!

July 2nd, 2012  (Email)
I got my new companion, Elder Bates, he's from Mapleton UT, but he went to Springville HS because the new high school wasn't built yet. He's been out for 22 1/2 months, or in other words his last 6 weeks is going to be spent with me in Kennewick (crazy, huh). He's a really cool guy and I've only heard really good things about him.

For 4th of July, we have to be inside by 8pm and we're not to play with the fireworks, but I'll let you know about anything exciting happens.

July 5th-7th, 2012  (Letter)
For 4th of July we went to a barbeque (hotdog, hamburgers, salad, homemade root-beer, & ice cream).  There was also a pool but we sat and talked. (The barbeque was with the family of the members we live with.)  That was it (except for the soda geysers we made to replace no fireworks) for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment